07 March 2010

Meet Shazza!

Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket







Photobucket


A trip down to Canberra for the weekend to see some of the family has resulted in a little adventure around with my old ally from the Germany World Cup in 2006, Shazza. She came out of her natural habitat in The Bush Capital to show me around!

Shazza is a special type of Roo, the best kind, a well known Australian icon, the Boxing Kangaroo. She’s no lout, nor aggressive or arrogant, Shazza is known for her self-confidence and assertive strike which are useful when it comes to defending her country’s honour! 

And for today's Football department; even though I was keen for Newcastle to win I'm really happy for Wellington Pheonix and New Zealand Football tonight... An awesome crowd and great feeling for them! Just watching Sydney vs Melbourne on the tele now! 

4 comments:

Kieran Pender said...

Haha nice. Will you be taking Shazza to South Africa?

And you picked a good weekend to come to Canberra, it poured down last night. :P

Unknown said...

Shazza is a total spunk...

Top stuff to Wellington but am hoping for Sydney v Melbs GF.

girlmeetsball said...

I think if I have to watch Sydney Vs Melbourne for the FOURTH time in about a month I will be unimpressed!! That being said.. Maybe it'd be good to get a really competitive derby going...

Tiho said...

Hahah Shazza.. I already love the name. It so aussie!

GO SHAZZA!