22 April 2010

Get your Socceroos face on!

Every time I read '3 steps to a sexy smokey eye' in a magazine I just know that it's unachievable - I end up looking like a Raccoon (I know all of you boys out there will be with me on this one). So, in light of this I've decided to create my own fool proof guide to getting your Socceroos face on! 







Photobucket

OR go all the way... Not for the faint hearted.







Photobucket 







Girl meets ball

Thanks to the beautiful Simone for being my guest photographer! 

GMB XO


P.S. Please note yellow and pastel green nail polish!! Bussyyy! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, Top Stuff, really nice pics.

Keep up the good work.

Kieran Pender said...

Haha nice. Good to see someone will be supporting the Socceroos loud and proud during the World Cup.

Unfortunately I'll be in Europe during the WC, but I'll make sure the French and Austrians don't forget who's boss.

girlmeetsball said...

Hey guys,

As always thanks for saying hi! :)

GMB X