17 May 2010

Delayed Telecast



Photobucket

Only a week behind!


This will certainly clarify your suspicions that I have little else to do in my life... Slowly but surely I have built my Socceroos class of 2010! I have an essay due this week but once this idea was in my mind there was no stopping me...


This is the preliminary World Cup squad of 31 players that was announced last week by Pim Verbeek. The team will now gather in preparation for their World Cup send off match on the 24th of May against New Zealand at Melbourne's MCG and then continue on to South Africa for more pre-World Cup matches. Pim then faces the heavy task of cutting the team down to a slender 25 players. Good luck boys!


Left to Right Top to Bottom:

Carl Valeri, Adam Federici, Jade North, Mark Milligan, Nick Carle, Mark Schwarzer, Richard Garcia, Harry Kewell, Dario Vidosic, Brett Emerton, Rhys Williams, 
2nd row; Eugene Galekovic, Mark Bresciano, Jason Culina, Brad Jones, Tim Cahill, Tom Oar, Vince Grella, Lucas Neill, Shane Lowry, Scott Mcdonald, Front Row; Scott Chipperfield, Nikita Rukavytsya, Mile Jedinak, Craig Moore, Brett Holman (holding rat), David Carney, Luke Wilkshire, Micheal Beauchamp, Josh Kennedy, James Holland 

2 comments:

Brendan said...

Disappointed I didn't even get a call from Pim. I've been scoring plenty of goals and I'm playing in Europe. What more does he want! ;) Maybe I should have a big whinge like Joel Griffiths....boo hoooooo!! ;)

Vince said...

GMB
Anything deliberate about why you have Holman with the rat? Something you not telling us about which side of the Carle v Holman battle you are on?