28 February 2010

Midnight Portraits

Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

In my pursuit to change the world and make it a better, more World Cup orientated place, last night I conjured up all the World Cup fever I could manage and ventured out amongst the colourful characters at Sydney’s Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras!

The atmosphere was alive and buzzing, it’s such a good feeling when a bunch of humans are just happy and having a good time.

A little raunchy, yes – However, also highly hilarious… I had a lot of fun!

Thanks to Jill and Mitch for helping me on my rampage :) 

GMB XO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're very cool! I am a Melbourne girl and missed Mardis Gras this year but totally impressed that you've managed to combine your love of the game and the gameplayers up there this weekend. Hope you had a ball - see you in SA - will keep my eye on your blog!!! Nice work, Nina x

girlmeetsball said...

Thanks Nina. You're cool too for writing to say hi!! I appreciate it :) Great, well when you see me galavanting around make sure you stop me and say hi! XO