02 March 2010

What I found today...

Photobucket



Look what I found today…

Antique Fifa World Cup Germany 2006 lollies!!! I have preserved them ever so perfectly for all these years!

One little problemo is that I’m really not sure what to do with them… I have such a sweet tooth and can hardly believe I’ve kept them all these years, but thanks to my Mother (yes, you mama) I also have a near Kleptomaniac disorder (less on the stealing side) where I hate to let things go... I think also in my invalid mind of four whole years ago I thought if I had the ruthless discipline to not devour these lollies I might be able to sell them for a million dollars on eBay later!!!

They’re in a sealed tin so I don’t think they can go off. They’re made in Germany and the flavors are Cherry, Green Apple and Lemon. Yum!

So what will be their destiny? I'll give it a few weeks for you to decide! ;) 














G'arn pick one!What do I do with my Fifa World Cup Germany 2006 lollies?
Chuck them
Eat them
Keep them so value will rise exponentially!
Give them to a friendly bum in Darlinghurst
eBay them – profits to football related charity!



View Results

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep 'em and collect more from WC going forward. Start a tradition and you'll have a pretty cool WC collection going on.