18 March 2010

Stab Vest anyone?



Photobucket



Photobucket


Is it wrong of me to find this a little bit funny?

The South African authorities and FIFA don't. They have both condemned the London based business that’s trying to make a buck out of South Africa’s potential safety problems. 

Fairly so, I think it is in pretty bad taste, it’s a little insensitive and I would see it as something that might well attract negative attention and just perpetuate the negative vibe…

I’m a little bit sick of all the pessimistic, cynical buggers running about telling me I’m not going to make it out alive of South Africa… Fear is an interesting thing - I think that it is best ignored and that life is best LIVED! I think as long as people are switched on and try not to get them selves into mischief, generally (I hope) things will be fine… 

How could I pass up on not posting the gorgeous male model in the 'ole' vest?! It did make me think twice about the necessity of the vest...

p.s. Thanks for the comments! Keep them coming :)  

No comments: