30 May 2010

Back in Action + Italian Festival










Photobucket


Photobucket
Life has been rather lovely with no internet but I'm glad to be back! 

I made the rather special choice of accidentally deciding to buy my new computer on Friday, the day that the iPad was launched. BAD IDEA!!!!!  As painful as it was I'm happy that I have stepped back into the 21st century. However, a week with no technology means I have lots to catch up on.

Above are some pics my friend Vanessa snapped for me at the Italian Festival in Darlinghurst on the 23rd of May. Such a fun day in the rain! Lots of yummy food, music and smiling people.

'Phil' and 'Mario' AKA Lucas Neill and Fabio Grosso bounced around on these awesome stilt things all day - perfect Girl Meets Ball material! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disappointed you weren't able to get this pair to re-enact that penalty incident from 2006. I assume that was due to the wet and very hard surface, and Italian players are just not tough enough to withstand such a test! I'm a little surprised that Norton St or Haberfield wasn't the venue for the Italian Festival. See you in South Africa GMB, for a feast of football and much more over 5 weeks. (ps Italy to not go past R16 and c'mon NZ in that group) ciao, Pablo