01 June 2010

SBS Football Insiders




Close, but no cigar... This was my entry into the SBS Football Insiders competition. SBS, Sony and Optus were hunting for an on the ground reporter who could show the Australian public just what it's like to be a fan at South Africa's World Cup. I got into the final 5 (the only girl!) but unfortunately didn't cross the line first in the end. I was glad to see that the final prize winners were Kim Oxenham and Courtney Dober who were totally deserving - I loved their entry! Plus, turns out I know Courtney so it made defeat feel a little better!

The boys will no doubt get up to all kinds of mischief in South Africa, follow them (and check out the other entries) via this Facebook link:
http://www.facebook.com/optus?v=app_122152204478228

Tell me whatcha think!

10 DAYS TO GO!!!!

1 comment:

Toby said...

Really cool idea, I liked it. Maybe they'll reconsider you for 2014 in Brazil!