07 June 2010

Happy High Pants

Photobucket

Nothing like a bit of click pout and pose! In the fashion world blogs are big and a good friend of mine Zanita Whittington is one of the best, so last week we decided it'd be fun to collaborate and make blog babies.

With World Cup knocking loudly on our doors it was fitting for Zanita to feature a fashionably sexy, sporty chic fashion post - I love the results! Zanita waved her magical wand over the football/exercise version of me, and trust me, I never look this good when I'm running!  She's an amazing young photographer/model, can't wait to see some awesome opportunities come her way.

I had to pop on my new Nike Socceroo's jersey to goof about a little in the middle of all the shots, I've never had a jersey that wasn't an oversized triple XL so I'm loving this one!

Check out the rest at http://www.zanita.com.au

In other more relevant news, yes, we lost on Saturday night to the USA 3 - 1. Of course not ideal, however, a friendly can never be as fiercely contested. The Socceroo's now have about a week left before our first massive match against Germany so I'm sure preparations in South Africa are being finely tuned down to the last mouthful of cereal.

As for me, today I feel a little more settled. I've finalised nearly all of my life in Sydney and am carefully packing for South Africa!

2 Days till I leave, 4 days till the first World Cup game... I wonder what this journey has in store!

3 comments:

Thais said...

Love it!! You two rock!! So jealous you will be at the games!! Have fun babe! Can't wait to read your posts!!x

Fred said...

You make the uniform look good. I hope the boys do it proud on Sunday night - massive game against Germany!

Fashion Tidbits said...

i absolutely adored the shoot that you did with zanita!! sporty chic is so my thing! plus i found out that you're absolutely crazy about soccer, just like me!!! :D can't wait for the world cup, you're so lucky that you're going to s. africa to see it live. korea's first game is this sat and of course i'll be watching the roos whoop germany's butt on monday!!!! :)