23 February 2010

World Cup Outfit Trial ONE





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


Here is my first World Cup outfit option… Now, I don’t mean to get all Cher from Clueless on you but our World Cup appearance matters my friends… 

I plan to make a series of outfit ideas for the fashion conscious in South Africa. Take note!

If there's one thing that excites me more than going to South Africa it would be Australia’s World Cup bid for 2018-2022… So, what better way to promote our selves than to walk around with ‘Come Play’ post cards stuck from head to toe?

So here I am all decked out!

What I’m wearing
Post Cards: Come Play http://www.australia2018-2022.com.au/ (JOIN IN!)
Wrist Band: Green and Gold Army, Johnny Warren’s ‘I told you so’
Scarf: Football Federation Australia Check
Shoes: Nine West
Tights: Voodoo
Dress: Maurie and Eve

Photographed ever so kindly by Tomasz Machnik!

P.S. Don't be shy, say hello! I'd love to hear what you think :)

7 comments:

Brendan said...

I think you need some flares as part of your outfit.....and I'm not talking wide bottomed trousers! ;)

Unknown said...

You need a headband to complete the outfit, like a "Go Australia" one.

Kennerant said...

You may well be the craziest lady i've come across but I love it!!! Will be checking back..

Anonymous said...

You are so crazy- in such an awesome way! I'm loving following this blog, and the constant activity. Can't wait to see all the adventures you are going to have in SA!
And love the photography ps!xo

Zanita said...

Oh these images are so great!!!
You're adorable Hope.
Your blog is totally kicking along (hehe) and got me craving some football myself - can't wait for the world cup, my flatmate is going to buy a new tv just for the occasion!

zx

DOP - Steve said...

I think it's winter in SA during WC..... maybe some animal skins for warmth? They'll also make a trip around Kruger reeeeally interesting!

Anonymous said...

Love the kick in the outfit...... go go go